Monday, November 23, 2009

Kinky Hair




After about 18 years of lusting after curly hair I have finally taken the plunge and got myself a perm. It's still very fresh and frankly smells a little bit like a wet dog but looks 'not bad' in a "Fame...she's a MANIAC, MANIAC, on the floor... and she's dancing like she's never danced before" kind of way.
This was done on friday morning for a saturday party (kinda last minute). so far it seems pretty wash and wear and idiot proof. we'll see how i feel in a month's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am a forty-something mom of two girls, an architect by profession and an avid sci-fi and My Little Pony fan. I love to cook, but only occasionally and am in the middle of rediscovering my heritage through food.