Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tara's 4th birthday


(click on photos to enlarge)
After a whole year of practice baking, mummy has cake success!
After one year of practice baking and icing, we had a pretty good crop of chocolate cupakes with buttercreme icing and a Chocolate -Strawberry layer cake with buttercreme icing and chocolate chips
Yummy and good looking cake and cupcakes, no?

chaos...

very excited to do the blowing...



(click on photos to enlarge)
Happy birthday Tara

Blow....

helps daddy to cut the cake

rip and tear



(click on photos to enlarge)
some of her friends
this was a Busy birthday with a LOT of ACTIVE (crazy) 4 yr olds... we were soooo tired by the end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am a forty-something mom of two girls, an architect by profession and an avid sci-fi and My Little Pony fan. I love to cook, but only occasionally and am in the middle of rediscovering my heritage through food.