Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family portraits for 2011

Kaya has beautiful grey-brown eyes

Rare family photo where everyone smiles!
I have been living in tank tops for the last two months

Tara loved the photo shoot, what a huge difference from when she was younger!!!

Daddy and Tara

All of us together

Mummy and Tara, we had a girly-girl date, did our nails and got our hair done.
Tara was adamant about getting her hair blow dried straight. We had her hair all prettily curled, but she refused to climb down from the hair dresser's chair. She gave us the full-on silent tears treatment till mummy caved in, looks like she knew what she was talking about, straight hair looks great on her. 
Daddy and Kaya, same head shape no?
 Daddy and Kaya did NOT get their hair done, they are born gorgeous. look at them, even the backs of their heads are gorgeous.
Mummy loves Kaya, because she pooped on my hand during this shoot and I didn't drop her!

1 comment:

  1. Who did you have do your pictures? I like many of the pictures we take, but I'm never in them. I'm thinking I may need to pay someone to come to our house. I love the casual look of the poses. God bless babies who poop and moms who don't drop them! -Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am a forty-something mom of two girls, an architect by profession and an avid sci-fi and My Little Pony fan. I love to cook, but only occasionally and am in the middle of rediscovering my heritage through food.